Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oh my, another blog!!!!111!1

Seems like everyone these days are blogging. Newspapers are doing it. Students. Parents. Probably the government too. Whether it's Myspace, Facebook or this site right here, blog is the word. I've fought the blog trend for a while now, but what the hell, why not put all my published articles, opinions and what-have-you in one easily accessible place.

The real question here, especially if you know me, is whether I will keep up with this blogging thing. Figure I give it a try until I get bored so here we go!

This is what you can expect here: news articles I write, satirical babble about modern life (we call it Lumberspoofs at my college paper The Lumberjack, news analysis (cause the political side always wants to play), and much more.

So BOOKMARK MY BLOG and check it out. If you got one of these blog things too, let us make a network.

Blog ya later!

No comments: